2018 SPRING TO DANCE® FESTIVAL APPLICATION FOR ADJUDICATION
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY JULY 15, 2017 - Questions? Contact email@example.com
- SPRING TO DANCE® 2018 will be presented on May 25-26, 2018, the Friday and Saturday of Memorial Day weekend.
- By applying to SPRING TO DANCE 2018, you agree that your company will be available to perform on either of these dates.
- Adjudicated companies will be presented in either the Touhill’s 350-seat Lee Theater or in its 1,500-seat Anheuser-Busch Performance Hall, depending on the size and requirements of each piece and on the adjudicators’ recommendations. Both theaters are new and fully equipped, and the Touhill technical staff will be available to assist with sound and lighting.
- An independent panel of dance professionals will adjudicate all submissions. Please include a web link to the piece you would like to submit. If the link is password protected, please be sure to include the password.
- Submissions must come from a dance company, rather than an individual. Dance companies that applied in the past are welcome to apply again with a different piece, whether or not they were accepted. It’s not necessary to include program notes or information on the dance company. These will not be forwarded to the adjudicators.
- Pieces submitted must be available for performance at the festival, but need not have the same cast. One or two pieces (maximum) may be submitted. Each piece should be between about 6 and 15 minutes in length.
- Companies will be notified of acceptance by Sept. 30, 2017.
- Accepted companies will receive honoraria beginning at $2,000 for out-of-town dance companies, and upward for larger works. No travel or hotel expenses can be provided, but discounted hotel rates will be offered.
- Please submit the online application below or to download the PDF version please click here.
- Have questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.